Pocky Strawberry Cheesecake
A delicious cheesecake that’s on the lighter side, with a cookie like crust made with strawberry flavored Pocky! The best and easiest recipe for strawberry cheesecake!
- 20 Pocky Strawberry Sticks
- 8 Graham Crackers
- 1/4 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 4 Tablespoons Melted Unsalted Butter
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese (room temperature)
- 1/3 Cup 2 Tablespoons Granulated Sugar
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 8 Ounces Whipped Cream
- 8-10 Fresh Strawberries for Topping
- 5-7 Pocky Strawberry Sticks for Decorations
- Preheat oven to 350F°
- Put the graham crackers and 20 strawberry Pocky sticks in a blender and blend until you get a powder.
- Transfer the powder into a 9 inch pie pan.
- Add the sugar, melted butter and mix well with a fork until the mixture looks like wet sand. Press down until the crust is even.
- Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Take the crust out of the oven and let cool to room temperature.
- Combine cream cheese and sugar in a bowl and beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Add sour cream and vanilla extract and beat for a few more seconds. Fold in the whipped cream and refrigerate until it’s time to use.
- Pour the filling on top of the pie crust and spread evenly. Top with fresh strawberries and break a few pieces of Pocky to make a star in the center. Cut a small circle out of a slice of strawberry and put it in the center of the star. Serve cold.
- OR if you’d like to add more strawberry Pocky flavor to the pie, pulverize more Pocky sticks in a blender and sprinkle as topping for the pie!