Pocky Cookie Lollipops
For the Cookies:
- 2 3/4 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Cup Butter, Softened
- 1 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
For the Lollipops:
- 2-3 Boxes of Strawberry Pocky (or your flavor of choice)
- 1 Package of Food Coloring
- 2-3 Bags of White Chocolate Melting Wafers
- 1 Package of Edible Markers
For the Cookies:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Start by whisking flour, baking soda, and baking powder together in a medium-sized bowl. Set aside.
- Then in a large bowl, combine wet ingredients using a mixer. Whip together sugar and butter until well combined and fluffy. Then, add egg and vanilla extract, mixing till smooth.
- Once wet ingredients are combined, add dry ingredients, in batches, until fully incorporated. (Optional: wrap the dough in cling wrap and place in the fridge to firm up for about 15 min.) Then, roll out dough and use cookie cutters to make shapes. Place shapes on a parchment-lined cookie sheet and bake at 375 degrees for 8 to 10 min or until sides of cookies are lightly golden.
- As soon as the cookies are done, take them out of the oven and use the biscuit side of a Pocky stick to make indents onto the warm cookies. Then, let them sit for about 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack to fully cool down.
- Mix melted white chocolate with food coloring until you achieve desired color.
- Then, dip the frosted side of a Pocky stick in the melted chocolate and then place in the indent in the cooled cookie and place on a wax-paper-lined tray. Place tray in the freezer for 5 min to set.
- Once they have set, take them out of the freezer and frost the cookies with melted white chocolate. You can decorate with sprinkles now, or if you would like to write on the cookies, put them in the freezer to set before writing.
- When the white chocolate is fully hardened, write on them using melted chocolate or edible markers.
- Enjoy with friends!