Do Not Sell My Personal Information
We engage in certain information disclosure activities that may be considered “sales” under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). In the previous 12 months, we have disclosed the following personal information to third parties on the Internet advertising networks that will work to provide you with relevant Internet-based advertisements across the Internet and third-party content providers:
- Internet or other electronic network activity information
- Geolocation data
- Identifiers such as online identifiers, IP addresses, or similar identifiers
- Inferences drawn from personal information
When you visit our websites, third parties explained above may collect this personal information directly from your browser and device, and this collection may be considered as a “sale” under the CCPA.
For further information about our privacy practices, please visit the California Privacy Notice.
What are cookies?
Cookies are a technology for communicating between the website’s server and the browser. Through cookies, the browser you are using can be identified.
Cookies can record a user’s online activity information. Cookies are commonly used for customer convenience, displaying advertising to customers, and collecting analytics.
By changing your browser’s cookie settings, you may be able to disable cookies. However, by disabling cookies, parts of the site may not function as intended. Furthermore, depending on your usage environment (e.g., browser settings, Internet connection), it may not be possible to disable cookies in some cases.
You can find more information about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org.
How to disable or manage cookies
You may be able to disable or manage cookies by using settings offered by your Internet browser. Please see the links below for guidance on how to manage cookies on each of the following browsers.
Please note the following:
- If you disable or manage cookies, you can continue to browse our websites but may not be able to use some features.
- The actions described above must be taken on each browser or device you use, and if you change browsers or devices or refresh your cookies settings, you will have to disable or manage the cookies again.
- Our websites are not set up to respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals or Do Not Sell My Personal Information requests, but they respond to browser cookies settings.
- You will still receive advertising even if you disable or manage cookies.
If you have questions about disabling or managing cookies, please contact us through our Contact Us page (please select “Other” in the Inquiry Type).